African Microfinance Week - Creating value for SMEs: a new frontier for inclusive finance
09/10/2017 -> 13/10/2017 | Addis Abeba - Ethiopia
Creating value for SME’s: A new frontier for inclusive finance
The African Microfinance Week is a conference organised by the African networks AMT (African Microfinance Transparency) and MAIN (Microfinance African Institutions Network), and by ADA with the support of the Luxembourg Cooperation.
SAM's main ambition is to become the major microfinance African event; bringing all professionals together to one event saves time and financial resources.
The SAM, a whole week to:
- meet the decision makers, public and private lenders, MFIs directors;
- and microfinance investors;
- build new partnerships and strengthen current business relations;
- extend and maximize your network of contacts;
- share best practices and innovative experiences;
- accelerate financial inclusion on the continent.
To get further information on the African Microfinance Week, click here.